The Incline Suites
Get the full Cincinnati experience when you choose to stay at these historic and charming townhomes after days spent exploring the city’s rich culture. The Incline Suites are a pair of thoughtfully renovated homes that combine luxurious updates with original character for a truly one-of-a-kind stay. When you reserve both homes together, the entire building will be yours, and you and your guests will have the option of seclusion and privacy when desired as well as ample space to turn up the action. In the morning, fuel up for an entertaining day ahead at the next-door coffee shop, returning to the home to enjoy it on the shared deck while you take in the views of the neighborhood. Nearby downtown Cincinnati is ready to meet you, offering you a choice of art and cultural museums, historic landmarks, and the scenic Ohio River waterfront where you can spend all day taking leisurely strolls along the river trails. Cross on over to the Kentucky side for even more things to do, and you can reserve your spot on one of many bourbon and distillery tours this area is famous for.
In both suites, the first level holds the traditional living space. Formal sitting rooms blend contemporary furnishings with ornamental and rustic exposed brick, making for a cozy environment where you can enjoy a movie on the smart tv or simply time spent relaxing. Pass through the dining rooms, furnished with both a dining table with seating for 4 apiece as well as casual barstool seating, on your way to the fully updated kitchens. Each space includes stunning blue cabinetry, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a coffee maker, and all the cookware and tools you’ll need for convenient meals and drinks at home.
This home comfortably sleeps 5 guests in 3 private bedrooms, all of which are on the second floor.
Bedroom #1 includes a queen size bed and smart TV.
Bedroom #2 includes a full size bed, smart TV, and workspace with desk and chair.
Bedroom #3 includes a twin size bed and a dresser.
The home also includes a full guest bathroom with a pedestal sink and shower/tub combo.
This home comfortably sleeps 5 guests in 3 private bedrooms, all of which are on the second floor.
Bedroom #1 includes a king size bed and smart TV.
Bedroom #2 includes a queen size bed and smart TV.
Bedroom #3 includes a twin size bed and a workspace with desk and chair.
The home also includes a half bathroom as well as a full guest bathroom with a single vanity and glass walk-in shower.
THINGS TO NOTE:
• Washer and dryer in each unit.
• This home offers 1 parking spot in the driveway to the right of the front steps. Street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Paid parking is also available across the street.
Located just west of Downtown Cincinnati, The Incline Suites are only minutes from the city’s most popular attractions, with local hotspots only blocks, if not steps, away. Just next door, visit Bloc Coffee Company, a neighborhood coffee shop in a stunning, historic building. Another neighborhood classic, Price Hill Chili is less than 10 minutes away with some of the best chili on the west end. View the city from high up over a good meal at Incline Public House with sweeping vistas and delicious eats, or head downtown to visit popular attractions like the Bengals Stadium, Riverfront Park, and Great American Ballpark.
1. BLOC Coffee Shop – next door
2. Primavista Italian Restaurant – 1 block away
3. Incline Public House – 1 block away
4. Warsaw Federal Incline Theater – across the street
Beyond this area, there’s still so much more to explore. From Cincinnati’s street art revolution which has transformed neighborhoods with 180+ public murals, to its serious beer culture, trendy shopping and dining in revitalized historic neighborhoods like Over-the-Rhine, and authentic Art Deco architecture and design, this culturally diverse city is a can’t-miss destination.
Over on the Kentucky side of the river, you’re in prime Bourbon Trail territory. Check out distilleries and sipping points where you can sample Northern Kentucky’s bourbon, often paired with traditional southern foods. No matter what you decide to explore, one thing is for certain. The Cincinnati metropolitan area has no shortage of experiences to try during your stay at The Incline Suites.
Where you'll sleep
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- City View
- Close to Downtown
- Close to Park
- Close to Restaurants
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Spices
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Silverware
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ice Maker
- Iron Board
- Laptop Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Smoke Detector
- Street Parking
- Please read each of the rules carefully to avoid any danger and/or deductions from your security deposit upon check-out. You must be at least 25 years or older to book this property.
- NO EVENTS, GROUP GATHERINGS, OR PARTIES ARE ALLOWED AT ANY Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- PERMITTED USE: This reservation is for use as a vacation rental only
- NO EVENTS AND PARTIES: Unless registered with and pre-approved by Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY, no events, group gatherings, or parties are permitted. Upon discovering an event, group gathering, or party, Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY personnel or Security shall have the right to enter and remove all persons from the Property, including you and your registered guests. In this event, you will forfeit all monies, including security deposits. Being asked to vacate the property immediately. Only those guests listed on the attached list to this rental agreement may occupy the property during the reservation periods. Following any party/large gathering security will come inspect for damages and ensure the place is vacant. This is a $350 fee that will be charged to the guest. Any additional damages will also be charged to guest.
- NO FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Unless registered with and pre-approved by Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY, guests shall not use the property for any commercial purpose
- Late check-out may be available upon request, so please ask your Guest Services team for cost and availability. Failure to abide by this listed check-in and check-out times will result in a $50 fine for every 30-minute violation before or after the times provided.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that any visitors comply with these House Rules
- Our rental rates are based upon a city ordinance. Children are counted in total occupancy unless they are under two years old. Any additional overnight guests must be approved and are subject to additional fees Suppose you exceed the maximum occupancy number on this property. In that case, you will be charged a $500 penalty per person for every person over-occupancy, and Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY reserves the right to deny access or to require all guests to vacate the premises.
- QUIET HOURS: Please respect our neighbors and abide by our quiet hours, enforced from 9 pm – 8 am. Noise must be kept strictly under 60 dBA during the day. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an initial $500 fine followed by a possible eviction in egregious circumstances. Guests will not be given any refund for issues related to noise ordinance violations.
- PROPERTY INSPECTION: An inspection of the vacation rental property will take place 24 hours before your arrival. If there are any concerns with the property, please notify Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY immediately to ensure that such issues may be remedied promptly. Upon any violation of Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY rules or noise/neighbor complaints, we reserve the right to enter the Property to inspect at any time during your stay.NO
- REPLACEMENT PROPERTY GUARANTEE: While every reasonable attempt will be made to accommodate you if the vacation rental property selected by you does not meet your approval, Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY cannot guarantee that another vacation property will be made available to move you once you have reserved a specific vacation rental property.
- NO HOLDOVER POLICY: You are not permitted to stay beyond your reservation dates without Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY approval. Suppose you remain on the vacation rental property beyond the time and date of check-out. In that case, you agree and consent to be removed and locked out of the vacation rental property by Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY, its representatives, and law enforcement. You further consent to permit Grand Welcome Nashville to remove your personal belongings to a location of the Manager's choice, where you may retrieve them.
- HOST CANCELLATION POLICY. If for any reason the accommodation you booked is unavailable, including, but not limited to, issues related to safety, utilities, maintenance, guest overstays, weather or inaccessibility, accidental double booking on multiple platforms, or other reasons, Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY may substitute a comparable unit or allow Guest to cancel and receive a full refund, or, if no equal team is available, Grand Welcome Nashville may cancel the reservation and provide a full refund of all payments made by you.
- CHANGE IN GUEST CIRCUMSTANCE: If, after the booking is completed, and correspondence or discussions with the guest disclose a change in circumstances involving the reservation of this property, Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY has the right to refuse a reservation to the guest if the reservation is not conducive to the welfare of the property. Such circumstances include but are not limited to an event or party planned during the guest's occupancy of the property, violations of the occupancy limits, rules regarding pets, age limitations, or the purpose of the rental. Grand Welcome Nashville will return all monies deposited to the guest if the reservation is canceled under this section.
- PETS: Each Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY property is subject to a specific pet policy; please refer to the property description. Nevertheless, all pets must be reported to us and approved. Any unauthorized pets will be subject to an additional fee. Damage or extra cleaning charges attributable to pets shall be charged to you, together with a fine of $100 per day with a minimum of $500. All pets and animals must be fully vaccinated, non -aggressive, free of fleas and ticks, and fully house trained. Please do not allow your pets on furniture.
- CLEANING: All trash must be taken out and placed in trash bins, and all dishes must be placed in the dishwasher upon check out. Please treat this home like you would your own and deliver it in the same condition as you found it. Any trash over the allotted number of garbage cans will incur a charge of $150.
- UTILITIES: The cost of your booking includes utilities assuming a normal usage; excessive usage and pool heating (if applicable) will be charged separately and paid for by the Guest.
- APPLIANCES: Tenants may only use devices for their intended use.
- THERMOSTAT: To prevent damage, the A/C may not be lowered below 68 degrees Fahrenheit at any time during your stay.
- PARKING: Be mindful of local street parking restrictions. Before your stay, please review all parking details, including overnight parking rules and the maximum number of cars permitted. Be aware of local street parking restrictions. Violations may lead to fines
- OTHER VIOLATIONS: Possible violations include, but are not limited to, limiting sound amplification outdoors, over occupying parking areas, over occupying the rental property, and failing to follow your agreement with the Management Company POOLS, SPAS, HOT TUBS, DOCKS (if applicable):
- No diving
- No tampering with pool thermostat
- No intoxicated persons may use the pool or spa
- No glass containers in or around the pool or spa
- No alcoholic beverages
- Children may never be left unattended with access to the pool or spa
- No lifeguard on duty - you and your guests shall swim at your own risk
- Pools and spas are chemically serviced and cleaned regularly before your arrival. Please advise the office if your pool/hot tub is not clean, and we will make every effort to contact a pool cleaner, but please understand that WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that the pool person will be able to return to the property
- MAIL: Guests may not have packages or mail correspondence sent to the property. We do not always have full access to the mailbox and would not want you to lose your mail
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: You are responsible for keeping your valuables safe at all times. By checking into the property, you waive, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY and the actual property owner from all damages or injuries arising from or related to your stay at the managed property, including but not limited to any accidents or injury to yourself, your guests and associates, and loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- SMOKING: All properties are non-smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or any odors.
- No unlawful use of the property
- No weapons, violent behavior, fireworks, flammable substances, hazardous materials, or illegal substances permitted in or around the property
- Guests violating any of the safety rules shall be liable for any corresponding property damage and subject to a $500 fine and immediate eviction from the Property without refund.
- SURVEILLANCE: Each property may be monitored by noise monitoring devices, periodic patrols, security, and 24-hour video electronic surveillance on the house’s exterior for guest security and to ensure that the house rules are respected. There is no electronic video surveillance monitoring pools or spas or on the house’s interior. Please do not tamper with any of our surveillance and safety equipment. Would you please report anything that needs replacing or fixing?
- MAINTENANCE/REPAIRS: We cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, appliances, TVs/VCRs/DVD Players, stereo equipment, or pools/spas.
- Please report any inoperative equipment to our office promptly. Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY will make every reasonable effort to quickly and efficiently repair. A maintenance service professional will be dispatched if you demonstrate that the problem persists after being given phone instructions by a Grand Welcome Nashville property associate. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS WILL BE MADE DUE TO MECHANICAL FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OF UTILITIES, MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS, OR CONSTRUCTION IN THE AREA. WHILE Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO REPAIR ANY MAINTENANCE ISSUE PROMPTLY, IT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ISSUE WILL BE FIXED DURING A GUEST STAY, AS THE COMPANY MAY HAVE TO GO THROUGH HOME WARRANTIES. Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY
- will always look for alternative solutions to ensure and prioritize guest comfort.
- Other Violations include, but are not limited to, limiting sound amplification outdoors, over occupying parking areas, over occupying the rental property, and failing to follow these rules with Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY.
- CREDIT CARD REQUIRED: If applicable to your reservation, a major credit card (Visa or MasterCard) may be required to hold a reservation and may be charged to pay for incidental charges and other fees incurred during your stay. The name on the credit card must be the name of the primary guest on the reservation, and a picture ID will be required along with the signed rental agreement. Suppose any costs or damages, including but not limited to extra cleaning fees, unauthorized pool heat, or unauthorized pets, are discovered during or within a reasonable amount of time after your stay. In that case, your credit card on file will be charged for said amounts. All charges will be subsequently followed with an email, which will break down the fees, and (Website hidden by Airbnb) charges will be processed without prior written notice.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT/ADDITIONAL COSTS: If applicable to your reservation, the security deposit will be used at the sole discretion of Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY pay for the restoration of the property to its original move-in conditions (outside of other normal wear and tear). All stays of 30+ days require a security deposit. Additional costs include but are not limited to: cleaning beyond normal wear and tear, removing excessive garbage, repairing or replacing any part of the premises, its contents, common areas, and recreational facilities for damage caused after your move-in. If a said deposit is insufficient, you agree to allow Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY to charge your credit card on file to pay the additional costs, or we may send you an invoice payable in full upon receipt. If all terms and conditions of the agreement are fulfilled, the deposit will be returned in full within 21 business days after guest departure.
- LOST & FOUND: Please note that all shipping is at the traveler's expense. There is a minimum $25 shipping cost. We are not liable for any lost items. Our team will do our best to locate your lost items after check-out. Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY reserves the right to ask the tenant to vacate the premises with no refund should any of these rules be violated and unresolved. No refund of monies will be issued due to the house rules, noise ordinances, or occupancy limits. Guests agree to follow any House Rules provided to them by Grand Welcome of Cincinnati, OH and Northern, KY any directions of the Homeowners Association where the property is located and any City or county ordinances in the area where the property is located. Any legal matters arising out of this agreement shall be adjudicated in the city you are renting.
- ALL GUESTS at this moment acknowledge and agree to follow all house rules, neighborhood rules, and city laws and ordinances.
Book with Confidence
Our policy is simple and transparent. Read our cancellation policy >
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
Your safety is our priority. Our professional housekeepers are going above and beyond to provide your family with a clean stay.
Our customer care department is available round-the-clock to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have. Additionally, our local office is open during normal business hours to serve you. In case of emergencies outside of business hours, please contact our after-hours support team.
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
We are sorry, there are no reviews for this unit. Be the first to leave a review!