In the heart of the Ozarks with the historic attractions of Branson all around, Pointe Pleasure is your grand welcome to a weekend filled with equal parts adventure and relaxation. Pointe Pleasure is located within Pointe Royale, a closed community with amenities like indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, 18-hole golf course, and lakeside trout fishing. Walk straight out to the pool from the back patio of the unit! This unit was thoughtfully designed for you to feel at home with your first step through the door, making it the perfect space to unwind between ventures out to Table Rock Lake, nearby hiking trails, downtown Branson’s entertainment district, and more.
The open concept design of this home combines living, dining, and cooking into one shared space with room for your whole group to gather. The full kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, a toaster, coffee machine, blender, and crock pot for meals to be made and enjoyed at home. Casual dining and morning coffee can be shared at the breakfast bar with barstool seating, more formal meals can flow to the indoor eating area which seats 6, or head out to the patio for a meal al fresco. The covered patio overlooks a community pool where you can lounge by the water or cool off with a dip. The property also includes an outdoor swing set and play area for kids.
Back inside, the living room is comfortably furnished with plenty of seating, including a sleeper sofa, and a smart TV for leisure time spent at home.
The home sleeps 6 guests between two private bedrooms and the queen size sleeper sofa in the living area.
Bedroom #1 has a queen size bed and smart tv.
Bedroom #2 is the primary suite with a king size bed, smart tv, and ensuite bathroom with a shower/tub combo and double sink vanity.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- A sofa sleeper for 2 is provided in the living area.
- There is a second full bathroom just off the living space.
- Washer and dryer available in unit.
- 2 parking spaces included.
- This is a walk down unit without an elevator.
- The communal pools are open seasonally from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Pools, Hot Tubs, or any other facilities in the resort are operated and maintained by the HOA. Grand Welcome nor the property owners are responsible or liable for any refunds due to the event that any amenities are closed for any reason.
- As a thank you for booking your reservation with us here in the Branson area, we wish to include with each reservation, (2) complimentary tickets to your choice of one of the shows at, “The Hughes Brothers Theatre.”
All shows are subject to change, no cash value, theatre controls the schedule.
With over four decades of show business under their belts, they will have you and your family at the edge of your seats! Stage performance is their specialty, with tight harmonies, cutting edge technology, and explosive energy, they deliver an entertainment experience you should not miss! Four award-winning shows take to the stage. They have it all! Country, Oldies, Pop, Broadway and Gospel . . . . something for every family member to enjoy!
Showboat Branson Belle
Dolly Parton's Stampede
Silver Dollar City
Top of the Rock Golf Course
Table Rock Lake
Less than 10 minutes from Table Rock Lake, you’re within easy distance to world-class fishing, water sports, boating, swimming, and a generally inviting family atmosphere. You’ll also be within 15 minutes of many outstanding hiking options, including the 362 acres of trails, scenic landscapes, and rolling green glades of the White River Balds Natural Preserve.
This enviable location also puts you within 10 miles of downtown Branson where you are likely to stumble onto a live music festival, eclectic eateries, trendy boutiques, and local wineries among the more famed attractions of Branson like Silver Dollar City amusement park, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Pirate Cove Adventure Golf, Bigfoot Fun Park, and the Titanic Museum. It’s no surprise that Branson has been dubbed the “Live Entertainment Capital of the World” considering there is truly something for everyone to enjoy. We recommend taking plenty of time to explore the area by walking, hopping on a bike, or using the free downtown trolley.
Please note that requests for late checkout must be received no later than 10:00 AM local time on the day prior to your departure. Early check-in and late checkout are based on availability and require approval, and may be subject to an additional fee of up to $60.00 depending on the number of additional hours requested. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in arranging.
Where you'll sleep
1 Sofa Sleeper
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- Close to ATM/Bank
- Close to Aquarium
- Close to Biking Trails
- Close to Downtown
- Close to Equipment Rentals
- Close to Golf
- Close to Groceries
- Close to Gym
- Close to Hiking Trails
- Close to Lake
- Close to Mail Services
- Close to Marina
- Close to Medical Services
- Close to Movie Theater
- Close to Museums
- Close to Park
- Close to Rec Center
- Close to Restaurants
- Close to Shopping
- Close to Theme Parks
- Close to Town
- Close to Water Parks
- Close to Zoo
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Spices
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Silverware
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Tub
- Hot Water
- Ice Maker
- Iron Board
- Laptop Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Smoke Detector
- Check-In is 4:00pm and Checkout time is 10:00am.
- A late check-out may be available upon request, so please ask your Guest Services team for cost and availability prior to your checkout date. Failure to abide by this listed check-in and checkout times will result in a $50 fine for every 30-minute violation before or after the times provided.
- This is a "Non-Smoking" property. Smoking or vaping inside a unit is not permitted. You will be fined $500 plus mitigation costs.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted unless noted as a "Pet Friendly" unit. You will be fined $500 plus double cleaning fees.
- Always observe quiet hours of 10:00PM to 8:00AM, as there are neighbors close by.
- Parties or events of any kind are not allowed.
- Do not move or rearrange the furniture.
- Do not exceed the maximum number of cars or occupants.
- Do not park automobiles in the grass, as they will be ticketed and towed. There is also no trailer, boat, rv, jet ski parking of any sort at the properties.
- Failure to follow these rules/procedures and the rules/procedures stated in the agreed upon rental agreement could result in fines, forfeit of the security deposit, and in some cases being asked to vacate immediately without a refund.
Book with Confidence
Our policy is simple and transparent. Read our cancellation policy >
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
Your safety is our priority. Our professional housekeepers are going above and beyond to provide your family with a clean stay.
Our customer care department is available round-the-clock to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have. Additionally, our local office is open during normal business hours to serve you. In case of emergencies outside of business hours, please contact our after-hours support team.
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
We loved the convenience to the pool and the whole resort! We will definitely book here again
Great Stayby Courtney
Courtney This condo was amazingly clean, close to everything we wanted to do in Branson, but far enough away from the traffic of the main strip. We stayed with a family of 4 and the condo was a perfect size and had everything we needed. It was quiet and the pool wasnâ€™t too crowded, so we enjoyed that too. We would definitely stay again!
Very nice rentalby Charles
The last 4 times Iâ€™ve been to Branson itâ€™s been at Pointe Royale. Every time Iâ€™ve had a different condo. My wife and I agreed this one had the best layout, nicely decorated, and close to pool. Iâ€™ve liked my stay at the Pointe every time but believe this was the best condo so far
Awesomeby Lisa S.