Big Bear City, CA
This 2-bedroom home, tucked away in Big Bear, is the perfect holiday escape for families and groups alike. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery with the mountains and Big Bear Lake only minutes away, guests are sure to have an unforgettable stay at Charlotte’s Chateau. Whether it’s a cool summer night or chilly winter afternoon, enjoy a dip in the home’s private hot tub. Just as cozy, the indoor living room invites guests to curl up beside the electric fireplace, an ideal place to relax with a movie playing on the smart tv.
When it comes to cooking, you have options! Grill up a fresh dinner on the back deck, or make use of the ambient kitchen with a woodburning stove in addition to standard appliances, coffee bar, and ample cookware. Sit down for an intimate dinner at the dining table set for 6 and reminisce on your amazing trip exploring all Big Bear has to offer!
This home sleeps 6 guests between 2 private bedrooms and a full size sleeper sofa in the living area.
Bedroom #1 has a full size bed and smart tv.
Bedroom #2 has a queen size bed, smart tv, wood burning stove, and patio access.
THINGS TO NOTE:
The home has 1 bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Parking space for 2 vehicles is provided in the driveway.
Washer and dryer in unit.
For a quiet retreat away from urban hustle and bustle, it doesn't get any better than Big Bear Lake. Immersed in nature, this little village provides all the best of lake life in the mountains of the San Bernardino National Forest. The recreational activities in this area, such as hiking, biking, skiing, and fishing, maintain Mother Nature as the premier attraction, although shopping, dining, and live entertainment can be enjoyed in The Village.
This location is also ideal for its close proximity to nearby Big Bear Mountain Resort with thrilling ski runs in the winter and serviced mountain biking, the Scenic Sky Chair, and 9 holes of golf to enjoy during the offseason. The resort is just 15 minutes away with 26 lifts, 55 runs, and options for every experience level. Non-skiers can get their thrill with high-speed tubing down the slopes. Big Bear’s 3 snowtubing locations (Alpine Slide, Big Bear Snow Play, and Grizzly Ridge Tube Park) are equipped with moving walkways which carry you to the top of the tubing runs. These fun-filled locations feature year-round options as well with summer tubing, mountain coaster ride, ropes course, waterslides, and more.
This home will be stocked with a starter set of consumables such as soaps and paper products. Guests are advised to either bring or purchase additional after arrival.
Where you'll sleep
1 Sofa Sleeper
- Board Games
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- Close to Biking Trails
- Close to Hiking Trails
- Close to Lake
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Spices
- Dishes & Silverware
- Driveway Parking
- Forest View
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Home Theater
- Laptop Workspace
- Mountain View
- Private Entrance
- Security Camera
- Smoke Detector
- ARRIVAL TIME: 4:00 PM and DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00 AM
- Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with San Bernardino County’s Good Neighbor Policy and the property management’s rules before finalizing your reservation.
- San Bernardino County Code Enforcement and Property Management can evict unruly guests who blatantly disregard the following rules without a refund. The minimum fine for violating the stated rules is $1000. All guests at the time of booking acknowledge and agree to follow all house rules, neighborhood rules, and city laws and ordinances.
- OCCUPANCY: Do not exceed maximum occupancy at any time during your stay. Children are counted in total occupancy. You must be 21 years old or older to book this property.
- PARKING: Street parking is not allowed, please park in the driveway or (garage). Your vehicle may be towed at your own expense. You may need 4WD, AWD, or chains to access the property during the winter months.
- NO EVENTS OR PARTIES ALLOWED
- NO SMOKING, NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- NO UNAUTHORIZED PET: (If this home is dog friendly): This home can accommodate up to 2 licensed dogs. Please notify us ahead of time if you plan to bring your furry friend. We charge $35 per night per dog. They must be leashed outdoors and stay out of the neighbor’s yards. We supply bags for you to pick up your dog’s waste. Dogs may never be left unattended in the home. Pets are not allowed on the furniture. You are responsible for all pet-related damage. (If not dog friendly): Unauthorized pets will result in a fine and/or immediate eviction.
- NOISE CURFEW: This home is in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Please respect the neighbors' privacy. The noise curfew is strictly enforced between 10 pm to 7 am, this includes spa usage. Amplified music is not permitted to be heard beyond the property line 24/7.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend that you purchase travel insurance, as we do not refund for COVID, inclement weather, road closures, etc.
- WINTER INFO: During the winter months, Caltrans requires all vehicles to carry chains, including 4WD and AWD vehicles. You may need 4WD, AWD, or chains to access the property. Our weather changes often so be prepared. Power outages can occur and are a risk when visiting Big Bear. The driveway will be clear of snow for your arrival. There will be shovels to use for your departure. Firewood is not provided.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Most mountain homes do not have air conditioning.
- HIGH FIRE RISK: San Bernardino Mountains is a high-risk area. Fireworks, wood fire pits, improper disposal of cigarette butts,
- charcoal BBQs are strictly prohibited. You will be fined and/or prosecuted.
- WILDLIFE/MOUNTAIN LIFE: Bears, deer, racoons, squirrels, mice, and other wildlife frequent this area so make sure to lock up the property and your vehicle. Spider, cobwebs, mice are common in the mountains. We utilize pest control service to control it as much as possible. Please keep doors closed to keep them from coming inside.
- DAMAGE WAIVER: Your booking includes an Accidental Damage Waiver which covers you for anything seen as accidental. You will be charged for anything seen as neglectful or intentional. It’s best to report all damage to us when it occurs and be respectful of our home.
- SECURITY/CAMERAS: Most homes have a security system, exterior cameras and/or noise decibel monitoring systems to ensure your safety. There are no interior cameras.
- GUEST SATISFACTION: Grand Welcome inspects the property prior to your arrival. If you have any issues, please contact us so we can handle them when you are here to ensure your stay exceeds your expectations. We will make every reasonable effort to efficiently make the repair. If we are alerted to issues after checking out, you may not be refunded so it’s important to report them right away.
- REVIEWS: We work hard to earn your 5-star review and appreciate your feedback.
- This cabin is privately owned. The homeowner and property manager are not responsible for:
- - Accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
- - Damages to, or theft of, personal property.
- - Items left behind (if found, shipping is at your expense, minimum of $25).
- - Wild or domestic animals in the area.
- - Acts of nature.
Book with Confidence
Our policy is simple and transparent. Read our cancellation policy >
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
Your safety is our priority. Our professional housekeepers are going above and beyond to provide your family with a clean stay.
Local 24/7 Support
Our boots on the ground local team is here to cater to anything you need.
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
We are sorry, there are no reviews for this unit. Be the first to leave a review!