Book now, pay later with |Learn More
Vacations are all about relaxing and escaping everyday life for a little while. However, they are also the perfect time to broaden your horizons. Maybe that means trying a new type of cuisine or activity. It can also mean expanding your knowledge base. If you’re vacationing in Tampa and looking for an air-conditioned outing, wander the numerous museums near your rental from Grand Welcome.
While Florida and the Tampa Bay area are known for stunning beaches and water adventures, this area is also filled with rich culture. The variety of spots means there is something for everyone, from history lovers to art buffs.
1. Tampa Bay History Center features three floors of exhibits that give a look at 12,000 years of Florida history. This spot, which is a Smithsonian Affiliate Museum, covers everything from Cuban history to pirates and conquistadors.
2. View the work of renowned artist Salvador Dali at The Dali Museum. In addition to the permanent collection of his work, there are also traveling and permanent exhibits that showcase even more pieces.
3. To view more incredible art, hit up the Tampa Museum of Art. Since its founding in 1920, this museum has featured fantastic art spanning centuries and styles. View stunning works of art in a variety of mediums, including sculptures, paintings, photographs, and more.
4. If you’re vacationing with younger children, stop by Glazer Children’s Museum. This attraction encourages children to play, connect, and discover the world in entertaining ways. Coming in at 53,000 square feet, there are countless exhibits to explore covering a wide range of subjects.
5. Visiting the Museum of Science & Industry is an exciting experience for both kids and those who are kids at heart. In addition to more than 100 hands-on activities, you can also enjoy a ropes course and the Sanders Planetarium.
To have the best vacation possible, there’s some work you need to do before packing your bags. Part of this is creating an itinerary filled with activities and attractions in Tampa, including museums and beaches. Another important step is reserving your Tampa vacation rental from Grand Welcome.
As a premier property management company, we’re always looking to improve our inventory to provide guests with the best vacation rentals in town. If you or someone you know is looking to list their Tampa investment property, give us a call at 855-238-8981.