Tucked away on the California coast sits Santa Barbara, known for its sandy beaches and breathtaking mountain backdrop. There are dozens of fantastic local wineries to discover during your getaway, but Santa Barbara is also home to amazing breweries.
Whether you want to stay in downtown Santa Barbara or Montecito, Grand Welcome has a vacation rental that puts you in your ideal neighborhood. During your getaway, leave a day to check out breweries that call Santa Barbara home.
A Guide to 7 World-Class California Coast Breweries
The craft beer movement did not skip over Santa Barbara. From seasonal brews to IPAs, the breweries throughout this California town have something for everyone. Enjoy a day of brewery hopping, and you might just find your new favorite.
- Located inside the Santa Barbara Public Market, The Garden is an urban contemporary beer garden. Browse their rotating beers on tap to find everything from sours to pilsners.
- Night Lizard Brewing Company creates high-quality craft beers using the freshest local ingredients possible. As you look over the menu, you’ll soon notice each beer is named after an endangered species from California’s central coast.
- The Brewhouse is not only a delicious American Bistro, but it’s also an outstanding brewery. Enjoy the variety of beers handcrafted right on the premises that pair well with the tasty menu offerings.
- Select from one of the 20 revolving craft beers on tap at Lama Dog Tap Room + Bottle Shop. This spot also has a bottle shop filled with craft beer from around the world.
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co was opened by a father-son team in 2010 and named after the mountain seen from their family home. The Santa Barbara taproom offers a variety of specialty and cask beers on a rotating basis.
- Launched in 2016, Third Window Brewing Co is focused on making quality craft beer with local ingredients. During your visit, you’ll discover everything from lagers to Trappist-style beers.
- Brass Bear Brewing is the brainchild of a husband and wife team that started brewing back in 2009. Enjoy delicious bites while sipping on a refreshing brew, like the Golden Beer IPA or Berry Patch Sour.
Be sure to grab growlers or cans of your favorite brews to enjoy back at your Santa Barbara vacation rental.
Relax and Unwind with a Santa Barbara Getaway
Grand Welcome has your dream California coast vacation rental, whether you want to be close to downtown, the beach, or somewhere else. During your stay, go for a hike or relax on the beach before ending your day at one of the top breweries in Santa Barbara. Our collection of luxurious vacation rentals is comprised of everything from quaint cottages to modern homes. To learn more about our properties, call 888-780-4809.